8 Weeks to VIBRANT HEALTH | Free Women’s Health Lecture
8 Weeks to VIBRANT HEALTH
Please join Dr. Hyla Cass on her 8 Weeks to Vibrant Health Lecture tour!
A woman’s take-charge plan to reclaim health, vitality, and well-being!
Learn how to uncover your own, individual imbalances, then correct them naturally, safely, and quickly.
You can overcome:
- Depression: by addressing your chemical imbalances (it’s not “all in your head”!)
- Fatigue: regain your energy & vitality
- PMS, hot flashes, mood swings, and hormone-related irritability
- “Metabolic Syndrome”: overweight, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and high blood sugar (& eventually…diabetes)
- Hard-to-lose excess weight: it’s not just
about “eating less & exercising more”
Stop “learning to live” with these issues, and start regaining control over your life!
Dr. Hyla Cass, MD is an internationally recognized expert in the field of integrative medicine, with emphasis on natural approaches to mental health, women’s health, and hormonal issues. She creates safe and effective nutritional formulas for the supplement industry. A frequent expert on national radio, television, and in national print media, she is also author of several popular books including Natural Highs, 8 Weeks to Vibrant Health, and Supplement Your Prescription.
What You’ll Get: High Value Information From An Authority In Women’s Health
Coupons for Discounts On Special Products For Women that Dr. Cass Recommends.
When: Monday, May 2nd • 7:30 – 9:00 pm
Where: Hampton Inn Conference Centre, 200 Coventry Rd., Ottawa
All lectures are free (unless noted) and on a first come, first serve basis and there is no registration (unless otherwise noted).